Located in The Hague, this special 4-room apartment is located in the Jan van Rodestraat. The apartment has a living area of 62 m2, was built in 1940 and has an energy label D.
The house consists of three bedrooms, living-dining room including kitchen, spacious bathroom and balcony
Nice living in The Hague. That is possible in this neighborhood. Jan van Rodestraat is located in the Moerwijk-North neighborhood. The house is reasonably to easily accessible with many amenities nearby. Located within cycling distance of the center of The Hague, walking distance from a supermarket. In addition, the nearest exit road in the vicinity is only a 7-minute drive away.
- The house is unfurnished;
- The house is available immediately;
- A housing permit is required (costs for own account);
- Rental price: €1,200.00 excluding the additional €25.00 service costs;
- G/W/E is not included;
- Max. 2 persons or one family;